Selected Publications- Available by written request
- “Emerging Role of Utility Scale Storage Batteries” ”, Natural Gas and Electricity magazine, John Wiley Publications, November 2016, PP. 1-8.
- “Thirteen Stages in Interconnection of Wind and Solar Plant Development”, Natural Gas and Electricity magazine, John Wiley Publications, February 2015, PP. 18-22.
- Smart Grid in Electric Transmission- Feasibility Study in Turkey” Co-author, United States Trade Development Agency (USTDA Report), February 2016.
- Smart Grid Regulatory Framework for Mexico” Co-author, United States Trade Development Agency (USTDA Report), September 2014.
- “Monitoring and Surveillance of Wholesale Electricity Markets-Roles, Responsibilities and Challenges”, presented and published at the IEEE/PES summer 2005 meeting, June 2005 San Francisco, California.
- “Unbundling in the deregulated Scandinavian and California Electricity Markets” by Helle Groenli and Eddie Dehdashti, presented at the Power Delivery Europe Conference, October 1998, London UK.
- “Distributed Autonomous Real-time System for Power System Operations - A conceptual Overview” by K. Moslehi, R. Kumar, E. Dehdashti, Peter Hirsh, Warren Wu, presented at the IEEE PES meeting October 2004. Scheduled for publication.
- "Restructuring and Suitable Market Structures for Developing Countries” IEEE Power and Energy magazine, September/October 2004 issue, PP. 16-23.
- “Transmission Fast Simulations and Modeling (T-FSM)- Functional Requirement’, co-author, EPRI Report 10111666, March 2005.
- "Dynamic Voltage Control by Remote Voltage Regulation for Pumped Storage Plants." IEEE Transaction on Power Systems August 1988, Vol. 3, PP. 1188-1192.
- IEEE Special Publication, "Voltage Instability of Power System: Concepts, Analytical Tools, Industry Practice", IEEE publication No. 90TH0358-2-PWR, December 1990.
- "Voltage Instability and Voltage Collapse in Electric Power Utility Grids", Publication No. SS-F-203, 6th Tavanir International Power Conference, November 1991, PP. 65-75.
- “Dynamic Security Assessment and Voltage Stability”, EPRI Report TR-102444, August 1993.
- “Assessment of Applications and Benefits of Phasor Measurement Technology in Power Systems”, EPRI Report TR-107903, April 1997.
- “Assessment of Applications and Benefits of Phasor Measurement Technology in Power Systems," Proceedings of the EPRI Wide Area Measurements Systems (WAMS) J. Paserba, C. Amicarella, R. Adapa, E. Dehdashti, Workshop, Lakewood, Colorado, 1997.
- “Understanding the California Energy Markets and Customer Choice”, 29th Energy Information Dissemination Conference, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, April 1998.
- "Forecasting of Hourly Load by Pattern Recognition - A Deterministic Approach." IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, September 1982, Vol. 101, PP. 3290-3294.